If you are using a screen reader to access this webpage, for easier accessibility, we also have a help number available at one, eight, seven, seven, six five three, four seven nine eight. Someone will be happy to assist you with your information and put in your application.
Oklahoma Department of Human Services OKDHS Live Logo  Your Online Benefits Resource

Welcome to the state of Oklahoma's OKDHS Live! web site

The OKDHSLive! web site is an easy way to see if you might be eligible for Food Benefits or SoonerCare Medicaid. You may also use this web site to renew your eligibility for SNAP, SoonerCare or Child Care: or to request (apply for) these benefits. Key information about those benefits is also available on the left.

  1. Food Benefits - Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
  2. SoonerCare (Medicaid)
  3. Child Care
  4. Oklahoma School Breakfast and Lunch Program
  5. WIC (Women, Infants, Children)
  6. Citizenship & Benefits